0 terms WP_Post Object
[ID] => 484
[post_author] => 1
[post_date] => 2018-02-16 11:42:14
[post_date_gmt] => 2018-02-16 11:42:14
If you have any concern, apprehension, or any objection to these Terms and Conditions, or any part of it, do not use this Website.
If you are a minor who is under the age of 18, please do not use this Website. This Website is not open to minors.
- The Terms and Conditions of this Website govern the use, activity, and online behavior of all users who log on, browse, and use this Website and all the pages that it covers. These Terms and Conditions apply in full force to the User, which is YOU, immediately upon using this Website. Once you use this Website, you automatically agree to its Terms and Conditions.
- The Company owns the intellectual property rights to this Website, including but not limited to all content, material, images, documentation, and videos. All intellectual property rights have been reserved by us. Lifting or using any article, blog, image, video, and any other form of content from this Website without documented permission is forbidden by law and will be considered a violation of our intellectual property rights. Should permission be granted to use any of our content, attribution of authorship and our Website must be cited. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions can result in legal action.
- In relation to the above, the following restrictions apply to any user who visits this Website as part of the Terms and Conditions:
- Users cannot use, post, or publish any content from the Website in any form of media including but not limited to the following: websites, blogospheres, social media, video, audio, broadcasting, image database, etc.
- Users are forbidden to sell, sub-license, rent, or perform any commercial act with any of the Website content or material.
- Users cannot show any of the Website content in a public performance including but not limited to screenings in groups and public places, or theatrical, dance, music, concerts, and any other live performance that uses the Website content in any of their acts.
- Users cannot use the Website in such a way that they, their actions, and their activities can cause damage or harm to the Website or its content.
- Users cannot use the Website in such a way that it will impact, influence, or affect the other members of the Website.
- Users may not use the Website in any manner that is illegal, unauthorized, criminal, non-compliant with the law, etc.
- Users may not use the Website in such a way that will cause damage or harm to any other entity whether this is an individual, a group or an organization.
- Users cannot use this Website as a platform for their or any marketing or advertising campaigns.
- Users cannot share or lend their password information to other Users.
- User Content is any content material that includes but is not limited to text, images, audio, sound, music, photos, and videos that the user choose to share on this Website. The User who uploads or uses said content in the Website must be the owner of the User Content and does not infringe on the property rights of another provider, entity, or organization. The Website reserves the right to remove any such content found to be in violation of these particular Terms and Conditions. It also reserves the right to de-activate the membership of any User who violates it. The Website also stipulates that the User in violation of this act will indemnify the Website from any third-party legal action that might arise.
- The User who uses his User Content in the Website grants the Company the right to perform the following on that User Content in any media platform: use, reproduce, duplicate, publish, post, adapt, and translate. This right is global, irrevocable, and non-exclusive.
- The Website makes no warranties or related claims on any of its materials. None of its content can be construed as advice or consultation in any form to the Users who use them.
- In no event shall Disrupt Block, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to the USER for anything arising out of or in any way connected with the User’s use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and Disrupt Block, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to the use of this Website.
- The User will indemnify to the fullest extent Disrupt Block from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to the User’s breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
- If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid in detail and in its entirety. The concerned provisions can be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
- Disrupt Block is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website the User is expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure they understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.
- Disrupt Block shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required from the User. However, the User shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of their rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
- These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between Disrupt Block and the User in relation to their use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
[post_title] => Terms and Conditions
[post_status] => publish
[comment_status] => closed
[ping_status] => closed
[post_name] => terms
[post_modified] => 2018-02-16 11:42:14
[post_modified_gmt] => 2018-02-16 11:42:14
[post_parent] => 0
[guid] => https://disruptblock.com/?page_id=484
[menu_order] => 0
[post_type] => page
[comment_count] => 0
[filter] => raw
- These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Philippines, and the User agrees to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the national courts located in Philippines for the resolution of any disputes.